Manufacturers of agricultural and civic technology
Manufacturing tradition in Písečná from the year 1968

History

The roots of agricultural transport connection technology in Písečné is to be found in the village of Senice in Haná, where it was founded in 1894 by Leopold Kaspar company whose main production program consisted of grain processing machines. Production of tractor trailers was started in Senice in Haná in the year 1942 by Mr Josef Foglar. Production shifted to Písečné in 1968, when the government decided, based on an international agreement with Poland to stop the production of cellulose in the Olšanské paper mills in Písečné at Jeseník and this property took over the Senický plant for conversion to industrial production. It was decided that after the much needed renovations that here uniaxial trailer of the type PAJ 1 and agricultural trailers and also agricultural semi-trailers will be produced here.

For this purpose it was necessary to modify the existing production area in the former digester and dewatering machines and reconstruct other properties, such as chlorination site and the acid site. It was necessary to build up the new warehouse and the in-between warehouse area, because production line manufacturing of trailers is very demanding on space. Another important aspect was to ensure qualified engineering staff and the retraining of staff from the former pulp mill. This was achieved and the number of employees grew to a final number of more than 250 people.

Gradually, the production of agricultural trailer PzS 50 and P 73 S took of on the main production line in the M1 hall, while on the first floor - in terms of engineering, an unusual space – was, apart from storage of the so called bought parts, manufacturing and assembly workplace for modifications of uniaxial trailer PAJ 1 placed. Vertical transport of materials, semi-finished and finished products, however, was not too suitable and this work site was later revised. For the purposes of metallurgical material storage a crane warehouse was built outside.

The expansion of the base plant by production 2 – Písečná and the total increase in employees for both plants to 900 employees allowed manufacture to increase production up to 10 000 trailers per year. Production in Písečná alone manufactured goods in the value of 110 159 000 Czech Crowns in 1979.

In 1975 a four-storey panel block tower with 12 flat units was added to be used. Further buildings were obtained between 1977 and 1980 by purchasing residential houses. In 1985 the building of the residential house OKAL was completed with a further eleven flats.

Another product which was manufacture at the plant in Písečná was the trailer labelled P 38 Tr, or so called Tradice (Tradition), whose production continued for many years. Also the trailer A3 JS, which was the chassis for mounting cabinet and other bodies, was in the range of production sortiment of this plant. There was also the concentrated complex manufacturing of brake discs for the axles BSS and the manufacturing of drawbar rings for trailers and the manufacture of many other parts of the trailers.

The transfer of assets between Odštěpným Agricultural purchasing and supplying plant Šumperk and BSS Senica in Hana on the 22nd of January 1976 acquired storage space in Hradec, an area of 1560 m2 as floor space and after the corresponding reconstruction was renovated to manufacture sheet metal side panels trailers, as the trend of earlier wooden side panels were gradually abandoned, up until that time wooden side panels were manufactured there.

In 1982 an agreement was reached between n.p. Brandýské engineering works and foundries, and the company Prefa Olomouc and based on a delimitation contract the unused establishment Prefy in Písečná was transferred to Government company BSS free of charge. At this time, there was a need to ensure a production area for the demanded production of a new type of the car tipping trailer NS 1. The existing hall, however, was not sufficient technologically for the assembly needs, and therefore it was also used for stamping/pressing and welding. For this reason, the building of a new hall was prepared which would also have a paintshop.

Very quickly in 1983 the new hall was put into operation and the production of trailers NS 1 30.23.20 could be launched in October of the same year launched After some time, this production of trailers returned to the plant in Senice in Haná and the buildings were used for the manufacture and assembly of components for the Tatra 815 and LIAZ 100,020, which are finalized here. For a time, container trailers NK 24.20.18 and semi-trailers NS 2 were produced here. In 1988, there were designed for this production workers and 44 cooperative whole plant produced about 500 bodies a LIAZ TATRA vehicles and about 250 tipping trailers NS 2nd In 1988, there were 44 workers designated for this production and in cooperation with the whole plant there was 500 bodies of the vehicle LIAZ TATRA manufactured and around 250 tipping trailers NS 2.

Subsequently, reorganization of the company management and the existing plants occurred. The up unti then independent operation in Písečná was on the 29th of November 1984 established as a separate plant 3 in the enterprise BSS. The plant directed three operations, they being the base operation 1 in Písečná, production 2 in Písečná at the station (former Prefa ) and production 3 in Hradec.

In 1990 came privitisation in the Písečná plant and from the year 2005, this manufacturing plant is owned by WTC Písečná.

Dealers

Find your WTC
local dealer now

Quick contact

Martina Mičáková
Assistant Sales and Marketing

Cell.: + 420 724 981 824
Tel.: + 420 584 403 102
E-mail: info@wtc-pisecna.eu

Contacts

LATEST VIDEO OF WTC GALLERY

 

Follow us
on social networks

     
logo oppi
logo eu
logo mpo